Our teaching is centered around making you
EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE, and EXCELLENT
with root canal procedures. 14 CE credits!
Can't make this date?
Got friends who like to learn?
MORE ROOT CAMP BOOT CAMPS
14 CE Credits
June 17 & 18, 2022
August 26 & 27, 2022
October 7 & 8, 2022
December 2 & 3, 2022
Designed to make you Better Tomorrow
Root Camp Boot Camp is a collaboration between Root Canal Academy and Dentsply Sirona
Is Root Camp Boot Camp Fun?
Reid Pullen Workshops
Designed to Make You Better Tomorrow
For Beginner to Advanced Dental and Endodontic Clinicians
Reid Pullen regularly conducts workshops on endodontic techniques across the United States. Here is Reid's 2017-2021 schedule for teaching, lectures, workshops, and corporate events:
- Jan 13-16 Ice Fishing in Minnesota
- Sat Jan 21- 8-10am PIPS training at my office
- Fri/Sat Jan 27,28- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Feb 10- Long Beach VA Residency Lecture
- Feb 16-18- PIPS Training in Dallas
- Fri/Sat Feb 24-25- John Stropko Apical Microsurgical Course (Horizon Dental Institute) Scottsdale
- March 3,4 Masters Course for Ace Goerig and Monday March 6 at Ace’s office
- March 10- PIPS lecture in Vancouver, Canada
- Fri April 21- 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game in Portland, OR
- AAE April 26-29= New Orleans
- Fri May 5- CDA Booth lecture
- Fri/Sat May 19,20- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Sun June 11 8-12pm (Walnut Creek)- Western Dental Lecture
- Fri Jun 16 in St. Louis- 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game
- Thurs June 22- GentleWave lecture in San Jose
- Sun Aug 27- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Seattle
- Sept 14- WaveOne Gold Lecture/Hands on in Columbus, Ohio- Ohio Dental Assoc. annual meeting
- Sun Sept 24- Xcel Seminar (WaveOne Gold Glider/WaveOne Gold/GuttaCore)-Orange County
- Fri/Sat Sept 22-23- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Oct 6-13- Haiti Dental Mission
- Sun Oct 15- WaveOne Gold Glider/WaveOne Gold/GuttaCore- Chinese Dental Society in San Gabriel
- Xcel Chicago Sun. Oct 22- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game) in Chicago, IL
- Fri/Sat Oct 27,28- 2 Day GentleWave Root Canal Course- Brea, CA
- Fri Nov 10- WaveOne Gold- San Diego Dental Convention
- Fri/Sat Dec 8,9- 2 Day GentleWave Root Canal Course- Brea, CA
- Dec 10- Xcel seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Phoenix
- Xcel Dec 17- Seminar
- Jan 4-7, 2018- Ice Fishing Lecture- Baudette, MN
- Fri/Sat Jan 26,27- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp (Possible)- Brea, CA
- Jan 28, 2018- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Houston
- Friday September 14, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Wednesday, November 7, Coolidge Club Chicago, IL
- Friday and Saturday, January 25-26, 2019, Brea, CA
- Friday, February 1, Colorado Springs, CO, Dentsply Sirona
- Friday, February 8, Houston, TX, Star of the South Dental Conference
- Friday and Saturday, April 12-13, 2019, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, August 23-24, 2019, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, January 24-25, 2o20, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, April 24-25, 2o20 [POSTPONED], Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, June 26 and 27, 2020... Rescheduled September 18 & 19 for Safety.
- Friday and Saturday, September 18 and 19, 2020
- Friday and Saturday, November 6 and 7, 2020
- Friday and Saturday, January 29 and 30, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, April 9 and 10, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, May 21 and 22, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, August 6 and 7, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, October 1 and 2, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, January 28 and 29, 2022
- Friday and Saturday, April 8 & 9, 2022
- Friday and Saturday, June 17 & 18, 2022
- Friday and Saturday, August 26 & 27, 2022... (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, October 7 & 8,, 2022... (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, December 2 & 3, 2022... (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
From a workshop participant:
"I once again would like to sincerely thank you for your 2-Day Workshop. It was an amazing experience. I learned so much practical information. Now, molar endo's are a breeze for me. Best of all, patients rarely complain of post op issues. Thanks again." --Participant B.W.
Root Camp Boot Camp is a two-day course, using both lecture and hands-on activities to aid the general dentist in improving their root canal technique. This course will incorporate microscopes and loupe magnification and will walk the clinician through the entire root canal procedure, from access to obturation. Participants will get hands-on instruction with the latest techniques for instrumentation, disinfection and obturation, with special emphasis on elevated disinfection protocols. Additionally the course will cover the latest research, all with the goal of enhancing the general dentist’s endodontic skills. Overall, the two–day Root Camp Boot Camp aims to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and excellence of the clinician. Upon completion of the course, the clinician will be ready to apply the basic principles for successful root canal therapy.
This course will cover the 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game:
1st Quarter: Proper Case Selection, Accurate Diagnosis, Anesthetizing a “Hot” Tooth, Rubber Dam Placement
2nd Quarter: Access, Open Orifice, Negotiation to Patency, Accurate Working Length, Open Glide Path, Irrigation Techniques
3rd Quarter: NiTi Shaping
4th Quarter: Obturation
Please bring 2-3 accessed teeth and loupes for a hands-on experience.
Root Camp Boot Camp
is a collaboration between
Root Canal Academy and Dentsply Sirona.
Reid conducted over 50 workshops and event presentations between 2016-2017.
...For more Reid Pullen Workshop information, please contact us:
Office phone 714-529-9029
Tooth Replica Photographs Courtesy: Vu Le, D.D.S.
Root Camp Boot Camp Testimonials
- “Awesome course! Got me rejuvenated to do more Endo again. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to do more endo.” --J.L.
- “Well prepared, excellent course! Thank you for such a great job! I really appreciate all you have done for this course!” --B.A.
- “I’m so glad I attended the 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp! It was extremely informative and will no-doubt help me in my future endo cases. Dr. Pullen is an excellent teacher and did a tremendous job giving practical tips and make the procedure straight forward to get consistent, predictable, and great results. I highly recommend this course to anybody who wants to get better at doing root canals!” --P.C.