Newly Scheduled! New Root Camp Boot Camp workshop…
April 24-25, 2020.
See details below to sign up now!
“Dr. Reid Pullen is a superb, motivated, and enthusiastic speaker who gives an in depth comprehensive course that would help any dentist enhance and perfect their root canal abilities. I highly recommend Dr. Pullen’s course if you want to be a more proﬁcient clinician.” A.G. DDS
Our teaching is centered around making you EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE, and EXCELLENT with root canal procedure.
Enjoy this excerpt from the 2nd Quarter lesson titled “Tooth Replica, Negotiation Struggle, Musial Buccal.”
Tooth Replica Demonstrations such as in the previous video are an important part of the Root Canal Academy video lessons. In addition to lecture and live patient videos, the Resident Library includes a comprehensive set of tooth replica demonstrations.
Get The Comprehensive Playbook
Like a football game, a root canal procedure is a scheduled event in which you want to perform your best. Root Canal Academy uses football’s toolkit–a playbook–to organize our teaching so that you can optimize your game.
Learn the Eight Stages
There are eight stages of in in-chair treatment. Master each of these and you are on your way to excellence. You learn the 8 Stages in our Resident Library.
Learn to Avoid Treatment Problems
If you could learn how to be aware of common problems in root canal treatment, would you choose to know them in order to avoid them? You can with a Resident Membership.
Learn to Avoid Common Mistakes
General dentistry is a sound skillset to conduct root canals, but there are important differences. We have identified 8 Mistakes commonly made by general dentists. Learn about them and avoid them as a Resident Library member of Root Canal Academy.
Here is another video lesson example, “Lecture, Open Glide Path.”
Get Full Access to All Root Canal Academy
Testimonial from a Root Camp – Boot Camp participant:
Dr. Reid Pullen’s Endodontic Two Day Root Camp Boot Camp and his online Root Canal Academy was able to open my eyes to the possibility of new techniques and showed me how to properly integrate it into my practice. The information was organized and well presented. The small group and the informal nature of the presentation greatly enhanced the learning environment. — J.H. Hawaii
You’re going to a world-class TRAINING CAMP with our RESIDENT LIBRARY!
4 Quarters of the Root Canal Treatment eBook
detailed treatment video lessons
are accessible and comprehensive!
Ready to learn?
…Here are Root Canal Academy
The Root Canal Academy Free Library offers sample learning material taken directly from the Resident Member Library. Free Library samples include:
- Select video
- Select audio
- Root Canal Academy Procedure Charts sample chapter
- 4 Quarters Root Canal Procedure book chapter
- Blog samples (Coming Soon)
- Newsletter Samples
- Other select writings by Reid Pullen
The Root Canal Academy Resident Member Library provides our complete playbook, a comprehensive resource for excellence in endodontics. Resident Members have full access to:
- 4 Quarters Root Canal Procedure Book
- Video library complete
- Audio library complete
- Root Canal Academy Procedure Charts
- Blog posts
- Articles and other writings by Reid Pullen
…Get samples of RCA teaching!
…Become an RCA Resident Member
Reid Pullen Workshops
Designed to Make You Better Tomorrow
For Beginner to Advanced Dental and Endodontic Clinicians
Reid Pullen regularly conducts workshops on endodontic techniques across the United States. Here is Reid’s 2017-2021 schedule for teaching, lectures, workshops, and corporate events:
- Jan 13-16 Ice Fishing in Minnesota
- Sat Jan 21- 8-10am PIPS training at my office
- Fri/Sat Jan 27,28- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Feb 10- Long Beach VA Residency Lecture
- Feb 16-18- PIPS Training in Dallas
- Fri/Sat Feb 24-25- John Stropko Apical Microsurgical Course (Horizon Dental Institute) Scottsdale
- March 3,4 Masters Course for Ace Goerig and Monday March 6 at Ace’s office
- March 10- PIPS lecture in Vancouver, Canada
- Fri April 21- 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game in Portland, OR
- AAE April 26-29= New Orleans
- Fri May 5- CDA Booth lecture
- Fri/Sat May 19,20- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Sun June 11 8-12pm (Walnut Creek)- Western Dental Lecture
- Fri Jun 16 in St. Louis- 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game
- Thurs June 22- GentleWave lecture in San Jose
- Sun Aug 27- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Seattle
- Sept 14- WaveOne Gold Lecture/Hands on in Columbus, Ohio- Ohio Dental Assoc. annual meeting
- Sun Sept 24- Xcel Seminar (WaveOne Gold Glider/WaveOne Gold/GuttaCore)-Orange County
- Fri/Sat Sept 22-23- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp- Brea, CA
- Oct 6-13- Haiti Dental Mission
- Sun Oct 15- WaveOne Gold Glider/WaveOne Gold/GuttaCore- Chinese Dental Society in San Gabriel
- Xcel Chicago Sun. Oct 22- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game) in Chicago, IL
- Fri/Sat Oct 27,28- 2 Day GentleWave Root Canal Course- Brea, CA
- Fri Nov 10- WaveOne Gold- San Diego Dental Convention
- Fri/Sat Dec 8,9- 2 Day GentleWave Root Canal Course- Brea, CA
- Dec 10- Xcel seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Phoenix
- Xcel Dec 17- Seminar
- Jan 4-7, 2018- Ice Fishing Lecture- Baudette, MN
- Fri/Sat Jan 26,27- 2 Day Root Camp Boot Camp (Possible)- Brea, CA
- Jan 28, 2018- Xcel Seminar (4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game)- Houston
- Friday September 14, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Wednesday, November 7, Coolidge Club Chicago, IL
- Friday and Saturday, January 25-26, 2019, Brea, CA
- Friday, February 1, Colorado Springs, CO, Dentsply Sirona
- Friday, February 8, Houston, TX, Star of the South Dental Conference
- Friday and Saturday, April 12-13, 2019, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, August 23-24, 2019, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, January 24-25, 2o20, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp
- Friday and Saturday, April 24-25, 2o20, Brea, CA, Root Camp Boot Camp… (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, June 26 and 27, 2020… (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, September 18 and 19, 2020… (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, November 6 and 7, 2020… (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
- Friday and Saturday, January 29 and 30, 2021… (714) 529-9029 sign up now!
From a workshop participant:
“I once again would like to sincerely thank you for your 2-Day Workshop. It was an amazing experience. I learned so much practical information. Now, molar endo’s are a breeze for me. Best of all, patients rarely complain of post op issues. Thanks again.” –Participant B.W.
Root Camp Boot Camp is a two-day course, using both lecture and hands-on activities to aid the general dentist in improving their root canal technique. This course will incorporate microscopes and loupe magnification and will walk the clinician through the entire root canal procedure, from access to obturation. Participants will get hands-on instruction with the latest techniques for instrumentation, disinfection and obturation, with special emphasis on elevated disinfection protocols. Additionally the course will cover the latest research, all with the goal of enhancing the general dentist’s endodontic skills. Overall, the two–day Root Camp Boot Camp aims to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and excellence of the clinician. Upon completion of the course, the clinician will be ready to apply the basic principles for successful root canal therapy.
This course will cover the 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game:
1st Quarter: Proper Case Selection, Accurate Diagnosis, Anesthetizing a “Hot” Tooth, Rubber Dam Placement
2nd Quarter: Access, Open Orifice, Negotiation to Patency, Accurate Working Length, Open Glide Path, Irrigation Techniques
3rd Quarter: NiTi Shaping
4th Quarter: Obturation
Please bring 2-3 accessed teeth and loupes for a hands-on experience.
Root Camp Boot Camp
is a collaboration between
Root Canal Academy and Dentsply Sirona.
Reid conducted over 50 workshops and event presentations between 2016-2017.
…For more Reid Pullen Workshop information, please contact us:
Office phone 714-529-9029
Tooth Replica Photographs Courtesy: Vu Le, D.D.S.