WaveOne Gold reciprocating is one of easiest and efficient ways to shape a canal system. With my new book, I’m sharing techniques and tips for using this versatile file system in context of the RCT Playbook. I believe that when I can walk you step-by-step through a procedure you will get a valuable perspective on treatment–that’s why our RCT and RETX Resident memberships are so popular!
So in my new Learning Lessons books I’m including free bonus-content case narrations, easily accessed with QR codes, exclusively for book buyers. In the just-published book WaveOne Gold: Ride the Wave to Shaping Excellence, I narrate six (!) cases totaling over 3.5 hours. What a deal! What a learning opportunity for $167. You can find this excellent book-video ‘combo’ learning experience now on our Publications page.
Here is a 8:45 sample of the over three and one-half hours of case narrations. Let me know what you think! ReidPullen@RootCanalAcademy.com.
!! Gain confidence with your root canals …
We are proud to present this endodontic training in collaboration with Dentsply Sirona!
Our teaching is centered around making you
EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE, and EXCELLENT
with root canal procedures. 14 CE credits!
My esteemed colleague Dr. Brett Gilbert of Access Endo interviewed me for his Endo Files. Brett and I used to be opposed to each other–because before we met the endodontic royalty asked us to debate each other at a conference about key topics in endodontics.
We battled, then realized we like each other’s approach and that we share a lot personally and professionally. Now we want to be collaborators.
Interview topics include:
– Dental missions, giving back
– Mentoring is important, thank you Dr. Stephanie Sidow
– Reid was bad but made extraordinary commitment to be real good
– Don’t be bored unless it’s a surf board
– 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game playbook
– Why Reid excites factory representatives
– Getting out of the comfort zone
– Staring at a canal
– Access, obturation, patency, lunch
– Puff Daddys
– Cutting the cord
– Brett sees freedom on the other side of fear
– Misdiagnosis and making diagnosis fun
– A magic wand
– The need for continuous endo study
– How to study endo
Enjoy the interview. Thank you Dr. Brett Gilbert!
Happy Endo My Friends,