My esteemed colleague Dr. Brett Gilbert of Access Endo interviewed me for his Endo Files. Brett and I used to be opposed to each other–because before we met the endodontic royalty asked us to debate each other at a conference about key topics in endodontics.
We battled, then realized we like each other’s approach and that we share a lot personally and professionally. Now we want to be collaborators.
Interview topics include:
– Dental missions, giving back
– Mentoring is important, thank you Dr. Stephanie Sidow
– Reid was bad but made extraordinary commitment to be real good
– Don’t be bored unless it’s a surf board
– 4 Quarters of the Root Canal Game playbook
– Why Reid excites factory representatives
– Getting out of the comfort zone
– Staring at a canal
– Access, obturation, patency, lunch
– Puff Daddys
– Cutting the cord
– Brett sees freedom on the other side of fear
– Misdiagnosis and making diagnosis fun
– A magic wand
– The need for continuous endo study
– How to study endo
Enjoy the interview. Thank you Dr. Brett Gilbert!
Happy Endo My Friends,